“Novobi helped us implement the most state of the art eCommerce solution. Our employees and our customers are very excited about its beautiful design and ease of use. We are now able to showcase our brands and allow the ability for our customers to conveniently order online…” Rick Hakim – Owner – Windsor Beauty Supply
The retail industry is going through a major transformation from brick-and-mortar to omni-commerce in which consumers have a seamless experience through all channels and touchpoints, whether they are in-store, on PC, on mobile, or on social channels. Retailers need to shift their focus from purely operational optimization to customer experience at the same time still constantly improving their operational efficiency. This requires a team with deep expertise in both business and technology. Novobi has professionals certified in both technology and commerce processes, so when you work with us, you know that your projects are in good, experienced hands.
Our Retails expertise include
- eCommerce Solutions: web content management (WCMS), payment, loyalty, promotion, fraud prevention, etc.
- Payment/Tax integration: PCI-compliance, CyberSource, Authorize.Net, PayPal, Givex, InComm, AvaTax
- Warehouse Solutions: consignment, warehouse optimization, inventory management, returns, fulfillment, etc.
- Customer Relationship Management: refunds, cancels, follow up, issue management, etc.
Novobi has been helping many manufacturing clients optimize their operation processes using Odoo. By defining flexible master data, automating work orders, enabling demand forecast, integrating manufacturing with PLM, purchase, sales, inventory, accounting, CRM, etc., we help clients improve efficiency and service quality.
We have certified and formal trained professionals (engineers, data scientists, accountants, MBAs, project managers, business analysts, etc.) to help you establish the system right from the beginning.
Our expertise in Odoo manufacturing includes
- Master data: multi-level bills of materials (BOM), product variants, product kits, etc.
- PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) including integrating Odoo with Autodesk Fusion PLM
- Operation automation
- Analytics dashboard/reports
Contact Us to start your project.
“Valen Light engaged Novobi to perform our Odoo implementation. The team was extremely professional and were very quick on the uptake. They were able to quickly understand our issues, formulate concrete solutions and implement those solutions efficiently and effectively…"
Daniel Giblett, Managing Director, Valen Light